Teachers who teach or reside in Lakewood may have classroom materials delivered to their Lakewood school or Lakewood home. Thursday afternoon delivery or pick-up requests may be made by calling (216) 226-8275, ext. 140 or online.
- Deliveries and pickups happen every Thursday.
- You must live in Lakewood or teach at a school or daycare in Lakewood.
- Your Lakewood Public Library card must have “Teacher” status and be in good standing at time of delivery.
- There is a 10-item minimum for deliveries.
- Requests must be placed by 5:00pm Monday to be sent out by Thursday
- When you are ready to return your books, please schedule a pickup using this form.